10.07.2012

Late post


necklace, shoes ALDO / blouse Forever21 / belt, bag, pants ZARA


I wore this outfit last month, when I went to dinner with Inti and Kristy (monochromachic), at Milestone. It was my first time going there even though my home only 2 blocks away. I enjoyed every food and drink I ordered, they taste really good.


One and only pic. Thanks, Ti! :)


Here is another one. I wore this to my friends marriage party at their home. I got the invitation about a month before D day (Sept,15th). I was planning to go there wearing a semi-formal dress, but I hadn't had any because I left most of my clothes in Indonesia. So I went to some of my favorite store and I got one from Zara and It's on sale as well :) , but at the end of the day I didn't wear that dress and ended up wearing this ;)


top, short, bag, shoes ZARA / bracelet My handmade





No comments:

Post a Comment